TNPSC GROUP – 2A Study Materials:
1. Select the odd sentence pattern from the following:
A. He ate the cake
B. This shoe is large
C. She sang a song
D. I wrote a letter
(A) opposite and decussate
2. Calotropis is an example of the following phyllotaxy:
A. opposite and decussate
(b) This shoe is large
3. Which of the following diseases is likely to spread in the entire community if a leakly septic tank contaminates the water supply?
4. Which one of the following animals is cold-blooded?
5. Which type of cancer is the most common?
6. Draw in wrote the book
A. Philosophic Zoologique
B. Systema Naturae
C. Origin of Species
D. Natural Selection in Evolution
(C) Origin of Species
7. An artificial gene was created in a test tube in 1970 by
8. Where would the bacterium E.Coil be readily found?
C. Human intestine
D. Refuse dumps
(C) Human intenstine
9. Which of the following organs in man keeps food in reserve?
10. Which of the following vitamins is produced in the sun rays?
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin C
C. Vitamin B
D. Vitamin D
(D) Vitamin D
11. Which one of the following distribution is continuous?
D. None of these
12. “Saraswati Pandaram” was a
13. The Indus people had no knowledge about
14. Which among the following is the oldest dynasty?
Answer : (c) Maurya
15. The second captial of Chandragupta II is