Puzzle Test section comprises of questions put in the form of puzzles involving a certain number of items, be it persons or things. The candidate is required to analyze the given information, condense it into a suitable form and answer the questions asked:
Read the following information and answer the questions based on it:
In a school, there were five teachers. A and B were teaching Hindi and English C and B were teaching English and Geography. D and A were teaching Mathematics and Hindi. E and B were teaching History and French.
- Who among the teachers was teaching a maximum number of subjects?
(a) A (b) B (c) C (d) D (e) E
2. Which of the following pairs was teaching both Geography and Hindi?
(a) A and B (b) B and C (c) C and A (d) D and B (e) None of these
3. More than two teachers were teaching which subject?
(a) History (b) Hindi (c) French (d) Geography (e) Mathematics
4. D, B and A were teaching which of the following subjects?
(a) English only (b) Hindi and English (c) Hindi only (d) English and Geography (e) Mathematics and Hindi
5. Who among the teachers was teaching less than two subjects?
(a) A (b) B (c) D (d) Data inadequate (e) There is no such teacher
- (b) : B teaches maximum number of subjects i.e. 5.
- (e) : Only B teaches both Hindi and Geography.
- (b) : Three teachers were teaching Hindi – A, B and D.
- (c) : D, B and A were teaching Hindi.
- (e) : None of the teachers was teaching less than two subjects.