Home » TNPSC
Category Archives: TNPSC
1. Fill in the blank with suitable preposition: I am very desirous ____ meeting my mother (a) of (b) above (c) off (d) at 2. Select the correct question tag : Its raining _______? (a) isn't it (b) aren't it (c) did it (d) is it 3. Select the correct que Open It.
1. Choose the correct "synonym" for the Bold word: Honestly speaking, your concern for my welfare is hollow and gratuitous (a) timely (b) unnecessary (c) funny (d) mischievous 2. Choose the correct "synonym" for the Bold word: I was shocked to see my friend lying at the edge of the road (a) corner (b) border (c) side (d) beside [otw_shortcode_content_toggle title="Show Answer" opened="cl Open It.
1. Fill in the blank with suitable word: Read the lessons _________ (a) roughly (b) thorowghly (c) throughly (d) thoroughly 2. Fill in the blank with suitable word : They were _______ by many troubles (a) visitant (b) visitation (c) visited (d) visit 3. Find out the Open It.
1. Select the correct tense : We _______ here eight years (a) live (b) have lived (c) lived (d) will have lived 2. Select the correct tense : He _____ many hours every day (a) studied (b) will studied (c) study (d) was studied 3. Select the correct t Open It.
1. Choose the correct antonym for the italicized word from the given options: Since the implications are so serious, experts are rightly cautions (a) blind (b) evasive (c) careless (d) proud 2. Choose the correct antonym for the italicized word from the given options: The show will reflect on society through real stories of real people (a) deflect (b) conceal (c) corrupt (d) st Open It.
1. Find out the feminine noun: (a) nephew (b) stag (c) niece (d) monk 2. FInd out the verb : (a) dance (b) attractive (c) dancer (d) clever 3. Find out the adjective : (a) foolish (b) courageous (c) city (d) walth [otw_shortcode_con Open It.
1. Fill in the blank (infinitive, gerund, participle): Bid him ______ there (a) to go (b) go (c) going (d) none 2. Fill in the blank using the options given below : We rejoiced at ______ being promoted (a) them (b) him (c) his (d) their 3. Fill in the blank with correct participate Open It.
1. Select the correct question tag : Ramesh didn't attend the party______? (a) did he (b) didn't he (c) dosen't he (d) does he 2. Select the correct question tag : Apples were very dear,_____? (a) don't they (b) didn't they (c) weren't they (d) were they 3. Selec Open It.
1. Choose the correct synonym for the italicized word from the options given : This time, however, he summoned courage to face the irate crowd (a) cowardly (b) angry (c) friendly (d) foolish 2. Choose the correct synonym for the italicized word from the given options: To call them outdated would be to insult the calendar (a) ridiculous (b) inapplicable (c) irrelevant (d) old-fashioned Open It.
1. Find the odd word: (a) keep (b) reserve (c) confine (d) discard 2. Find out the odd word: (a) latent (b) conspicuous (c) dormant (d) hidden 3. Find out the odd word: (a) kindle (b) inflame (c) awaken (d) put off [otw_shortcode_content_toggle title Open It.