1. If VIDEOCON developed a new technology that made 3 - D imagery possible through the use of videotape played on an advanced television set. It would be more likely to market this innovation if it could obtain a: (1) competitive advancement (2) paten (3) low price advantage (4) technological assessment 2. Which of the following represents an output from the marketing environment? (1) Money borrowed by Liverpool F. Open It.
1. The goods which are purchased by customers only after comparing their quality price and other things are called _______ (1) Convenience Goods (2) Shopping Goods (3) Specially Goods (4) Normal Goods 2. These type of goods are having some unique characteristics (1) Speciality Goods (2) Clothes (3) Normal Goods (4) Shopping Goods [otw_shortcode_content_toggle title="Show Answer" opened="closed" Open It.
1. Major branding decision include brand name selection brand sponsor and strategy (1) True (2) True when brand is so famous (3) True when brand is very simple (4) False 2. If a protected brand name becomes too successful, a company can lose the exclusive rights to that name: (1) False if found guilty (2) False (3) False in somecases (4) True [otw_shortcode_content_toggle title="Show Answer" opened="clos Open It.
1. Marketing is a process because (1) It comprises a series of Functions (2) It comprises a series of Mishandling (3) It comprises a series of Mischiefs (4) It comprises a series of Products 2. To whom producer is giving more attention rather than production now a days? (1) Government (2) Females (3) Consumers (4) Male members of society [otw_shortcode_content_toggle title="Sho Open It.
1. Which of the following decisions affect the demand of a product? (1) Routine Decision (2) Minor Decision (3) Major Decision (4) Rare Decision 2. Marketing is (1) Consumer oriented (2) Product oriented (3) Marketing oriented (4) 1 or 3 3. Firstly business must fin Open It.
1. Decision making involves the choice of a course of action to (1) Achieve success (2) Achieve sale Target (3) Achieve pre Determined objectives (4) Achieve Trust 2. A decision is generally expressed as (1) A Policy (2) A Case (3) A Motive (4) A Policy and A Directive Answer : (4) A Policy and A Directive[/otw Open It.
1. A physical, concrete product you can touch is: (1) a service (2) a goods (3) an idea (4) a concept 2. Chimney Sweeps employs people to clean fireplaces and chimneys in homes and apartments. The firm is primarily the marketer of: (1) a service (2) a goods (3) an idea (4) an image Open It.
1. Who said "If the buyer in a transaction is buying for purpose of re sale or to further his business operations, the seller in that same transaction is engaged in whole saling"? (1) Davidson (2) Cundiff and Still (3) Dr. Diya Parashar (4) William J. Stanton 2. These type of goods are always purchased by wholesalers (1) Inferior (2) Superior (3) Huge Quantity (4) Less Quantity [otw_shortc Open It.
1. Which of the following is the Currency of Bahrain? (1) Peso (2) Dinar (3) Riyal (4) Baht 2. Which of the following organizations/bodies formulates the rule of international trade among/between the nations? (1) World Trade Organisation (2) Asian Development Bank (3) International Monetary Fund (4) World Bank Answer : (1) World Trade Org Open It.
1. Which one of the following is the program seems to be doing one thing, but is actually doing another that is it sets up a backdoor in a computer system such that the intruder can gain access later? (1) Keystroke logger (2) Computer phising (3) Trojan horse (4) Spam ping 2. Which one of the following is the application that captures data packets which can be used to capture passwords and other data transit o Open It.